Monday, December 5, 2011

My War Against Morgellons (Dictyostelium discoideum)

My war with Morgellons began over 3 years ago. At the time I lived in Florida, which they believe was one of the first three states where it all began. At the beginning, I really didn't know what was going on, the first thing I thought was, I had lice, then body lice, then scabies, but, I was treated for all those, and they always came back within a day or two. One day, I was walking passed a mirror, and glanced at it, It was then that I saw something that looked like a nest of lice, but it was right below my neck. I had also noticed that my finger nails and the bottom of my feet they were always dirty, and every effort I made to get that black dirt out, it either came right back, or wouldn’t come off. Furthermore, I observed that in my laundry room, the clothes I hang to dry had red lint balls,(very similar to when you wash a poor quality polyester fabric) but these were red. Every time I went in there, I felt as if I was being attack by fleas. Later on I called a fumigator, and he laughed at me when I showed him what I was talking about. He asked me "Do you want me to fumigate for lint"?. I began researching what could that be, and ways to get rid of it. I came across an article about Coconut Oil that said pure coconut oil could kill parasites and takes toxins out your body. I didn't have any Coconut Oil, but I had sunscreen made with coconut oil, so I ventured out, and began to spray it all over my legs. It was then when I thought I was living some supernatural moment or something in relation to the movie Aliens. I saw what appeared to be long strings of hair, lots of it. The more oil I put on, the more it came out...OMG...after 2 hours of doing this, there was a pile on the floor, as if I had just had cut my hair. I was confused, scared, horrified to say the least. As if that had not been bad enough, a few days later, something even worst happened. A few hairs fell on my arm, and as I was about to pull them off, I saw them go through my skin, and they were gone. I thought I was loosing my mind, so I put some hair on my arm to make sure I wasn't seeing things....sure enough, it was like a Venus fly trap, except, my arm didn't have lips. Talk about being freaked out. It took me almost 9 months to find something about Morgellons. After that, same as everyone else, doctors thought I was crazy, delusional, depressed, etc. I saw a dermatologist, did a biopsy, and honestly, I really wanted it to be cancer, but it wasn't, he said it was inconclusive, gave me antibiotics for 4 months and told me they will do the biopsy again then. When I began taking the medicine, a small sore on my face turned black and huge. I called the doctor several times, I wanted him to see what was happening......he never called me, so I never went back. I wonder why, now that I think about it. I never mention anything to him about Morgellons. I was going nuts, I didn't know what to do. The more I read, the worst I got. There is so much stuff out there it's hard to believe, so I covered my mattress, pillows and anything I touch with plastic, I vacuumed my mattress, pillows, hair, yes hair, carpet, body as much as I could daily. I bought a microscope, and I did a lot of experiments with all the information I had gathered. I was able to kill "The Super Bug" as they call it now, the problem was that I could not spend every second of the day trying to kill these things, and unless my body would fight them, it was senseless to continue with all the insanity, which left me tired, defeated, and very depressed. I changed my attitude, I looked for a more holistic approach, and although I still have symptoms, they are not as bad, except when I become aggressive with my therapy, then it can get really bad. I have been researching a new therapy which I will discuss later on. I think it may work, and I am going to try it, but I have to get myself ready for this. When you begin to detox your body, it is so bad, not only the crawling, but you actually see them all over, your bed, your clothes, your skin. You feeling falling getting in your eyes..not a fun thing. Aside of that, you get pretty sick, vomit, diarrhea, fevers, shaking........It really is a lot. I need to prepare myself for it, not only physically, but mentally. I am looking for the items I need. I would love to start a new year free. I added a video on here, if you haven't seen it, you need to. I think it's one of the best I have seen. Next time I will share things that have helped me. I have tried a lot of of things...even showering with bedbug spray. I would love to hear your experience......How did you find out? For what I read two days ago, HELP IS ON THE WAY! I am trying to make the journal ready, but for what I saw, they found a cure in India...which only means, either we all have to go India or wait for US to test, review, approve and that may take years...but at least it's progress <3

5 comments:

  1. I stuff the meds up my nose.. it gets right to the fuzz and the slugs that seem to reside inside the epidermis. Ive used vitamin C, alfalfa tabs, odorless garlic oil, coconut oil, CoQ10 and such.. internasal approach seems to do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please we need help
    My husband is being eaten alive from the gut and my mom and I are suffering also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please we need help
    My husband is being eaten alive from the gut and my mom and I are suffering also

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please we need help
    My husband is being eaten alive from the gut and my mom and I are suffering also

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please we need help
    My husband is being eaten alive from the gut and my mom and I are suffering also

    ReplyDelete